Simulation Hockey League - A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Commissioner Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:15 am

Hey all, I've been playing in the world of sim leagues for several years now and thought I'd try to run one of my own on here. I'm a big fan of all sports and would perhaps like to open up a sim league website somewhere some day (if I knew anything about html lol).

Anyway, I make this league so that we can all have an enjoyable experience in trying to build a team to take to the Stanley Cup. I had to change some rules in order to make things work on here, especially when it comes to rookie contracts but I think it is a unique twist and will allow fans to try to be the GM that builds a dynasty.

If you haven't played sim league before, essentially it is a fantasy hockey game where instead of getting points or facing off in a multitude of categories, a computer game runs game simulations and yields realistic results.

If you are interested, please sign up for the forum and post below with what team you would like. I strongly advise all members to take the time to read the league bylaws upon arrival. I will be more than happy to answer questions in the questions thread I am going to post right now.

Have a great day all! Please post what team(s) you would like below! First come, first serve.

Commissioner
Admin

https://shlleaguea.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum